The CC&T Real Estate Services property management division oversees the day-to-day management of offices, industrial sites, single and multi-family residential real estate, and retail operations. CC&T offers a variety of leases to fit the individual needs of client.
The CC&T Property Management division manages over thirty properties that house 80+ tenants. 80% of these properties are commercial in nature, including retail, office, and industrial space. The division is responsible for revenue of approximately $160,000 per month.
Our projects consistently maintain a high level of occupancy as a result of superior service and tenant satisfaction. We make it a priority to respond quickly and comprehensively to the wants and needs of our clients.
IF YOU HAVE A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT CAROL CLEMENT VIA EMAIL OR CELL PHONE AT 843.209.7198
Property Management Services
- Contract administration and negotiation
- Collection of deposits, rent, and fees
- Budget preparation
- Preventive maintenance and provide for all repairs, maintenance, and subsequent payments
- Tenant improvements and construction
- Coordination of all tenant occupancies and departures
- Perform property inspections
- Remit itemized monthly statements, invoices, receipts and work orders upon owner’s request
- Serve tenant with late notices in a timely and effective manner
- Make mortgage, property tax, and home insurance payments (upon owner request)
- Provide IRS 1099 form and income statement at conclusion of each year
- Marketing, leasing, and advertising of the property
- Provide collection and eviction service
- Regular property inspections, evaluations, and supervision
- Supervision of all on-site employees and contractors
- Access to a team of maintenance and repair service