Craig Gearhart, a Mount Pleasant native, joined Clement, Crawford & Thornhill, Inc. in January of 2018 after achieving his Masters in Real Estate Development at Clemson. With a prior focus on engineering, Craig held a position with Kimley-Horn, a civil firm based in Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina. As a Land Development Analyst, he specialized in single tenant commercial projects involving processes related to site planning, permitting, and construction document management. Craig also draws on office and retail experience acquired in mixed use development with RocaPoint Partners in Atlanta, GA.
- Clemson University, BS in Civil Engineering
- Clemson University, Masters of Real Estate Development
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce